Route Driver Sales Representative
• Complete service calls, resolving customer problems or complaints. Respond to customer calls on the company-provided cell phone in a safe and timely manner
• Use the handheld system to key transactions and manage customer data • Manage inventory and balance daily route activities
• Protect company assets, including the collection of equipment and customer payments
• Identify opportunities to acquire new long-term customers to support route growth
• There will be an introductory training period
Required Skills/Abilities: Ability to drive safely, remain professional and courteous at all times. Ability to work as a team player. Excellent customer service.
Education and Experience: Valid driver’s license and clean driving record. One year of experience driving a 16ft box truck or larger, preferred.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds regularly. Must be able to walk long periods while pushing 500 lbs. Must be able to go up or downstairs while lifting 50 lbs. Must be able to bend down and put 50 lb bottles in racking. Must be able to lift 50 lbs above the head. Must be able to get in and out of truck up to 60 times per day.
The Route Driver delivers products to customers. You will be the face of Century Springs and always interact with customers in a professional and courteous manner.
• Deliver pre-ordered products and also up-sell our popular brands/products
• Efficiently manage customer base within the established route with an average of 50+ stops per day
• Safely operate a commercial vehicle and diligently perform all duties in a safe manner
• Develop a relationship with and provide service and products to existing customers that ensures customer retention and customer loyalty