Bottled Drinking Water
How to select the plan that is right for you.
How much water will my family need?
For a family of four we recommend starting with our most popular plan, three 5-gallon bottles per month of pure spring water with a stainless steel cooler for $29.99 per month. You will receive one extra bottle at the first delivery so you are never without an ample supply. If you find you need more water, we can easily adjust our deliveries to your usage.
How much water will my company need?
- If you have 5-10 employees, we suggest starting with the most popular plan of three 5-gallon bottles per month of pure spring water with a stainless steel cooler for $30.99 per month.
- If you have 11-20 employees, we suggest you start with four 5-gallon bottles per month
- If you have 15+ employees, talk to us and we can customize a program for you. Most often, if you would need more than 8 bottles per month, you can save 50% on water costs by subscribing to our filtered water system plan instead.
What size bottles do I need?
What type of water should I order?
- Spring Water: Direct from natural sources, our spring water is clean, fresh and delicious.
- Purified Drinking Water: We treat our fresh, natural spring water with a higher level of filtration to remove minerals and other dissolved solids.
- Fluoridated Drinking Water: The same fresh, clean taste of purified bottled drinking water plus added fluoride, which may help prevent tooth decay.
- Distilled Drinking Water: Our distilled drinking water is free of minerals and chemical additives. Distilled water is perfect for traditional water uses like cooking, hot beverages, steam irons, humidifiers, as well as low-sodium diets.
What are the different types of Coolers available?
We are still committed to servicing our great community! The springs are running strong and our drivers are in good spirits.
During this time, we have suspended adding new standard monthly Package Plans subscription service. We are taking one time orders until April 4th. This will not affect any existing customer delivery services.
Century Springs offers the lowest bottled water delivery prices in the area, with guaranteed friendly service and fresh spring water that tastes great. Don’t forget to ask other delivery services these questions when requesting quotes:
1. Do they charge for bottle deposits? Century Springs does not.
2. Do they have a service charge? Century Springs does not.
3. Is there a fee for canceling a contract before it expires? Century Springs does not offer contracts. It is our job to keep your business.
More About Our Water:
Century Springs is one of the top Midwest bottled water companies. Our water is constantly monitored and tested for purity and clarity. There are no chemicals, chlorine or preservatives added to our spring water, ensuring our bottled water always tastes pure and refreshing. Unlike other water companies, we don’t add minerals to municipal tap water. We guarantee that our bottled water is free of fluoride and other chemical additives. Century Springs water tastes great – naturally.
There’s more, too. A lot more.